Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Keeping Tee Will Have Some Consequences
(03-15-2023, 04:13 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Some aren't going to like the sound of this, but paying huge money to two top recevers, along with a premier franchise QB is just wasteful.  It robs the team of the ability to put a strong "rest of the team" around them.  When you have a true franchise QB like Joe Burrow, he will develop average players into stars.  Just put the spending where it belongs, on an OL and solid defense.

I am curious to see how Boyd/Higgins perform on other teams. Not curious enough to let them go but curious non the less. Is Burrow elevating these guys level of play? Guess we won’t know till one leaves. Other than Moss and Welker, Brady hasn’t had stellar WR’s on their SB runs. Maybe a guy here and there and a couple TE’s but certainly not 2 #1 WR’s and a bunch of #2’s. I do think Boyd will be gone after this year. It I really think they will do what they can to keep Higgs. Hope we can but I completely understand if we can’t.

Our lines desperately need improving, both lines. I think with a solid Oline Burrow might be good enough to elevate C. Jones and the Hawaiian (can’t spell his name). Joe has been sacked more than any QB the last few years. Our run game has been meh at best, yet he still balls out. If we ever get this Oline to gel look out. And with a stud D line, the sky is the limit.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Keeping Tee Will Have Some Consequences - TKUHL - 09-08-2023, 07:50 PM