Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Keeping Tee Will Have Some Consequences
(09-08-2023, 07:32 PM)jj22 Wrote: I mean. All the cuts will be tough if Tee is extended. Karras I’d think would be a cap casualty due to age and he is only decent. I’m still not sure if he’s good or just better than what we had.

Hubbard would be the interesting one given Murphy looks more Hubbard than Hendrickson who wielded his power by forcing an extension after 2 years of a 4 year deal. 

I can see Hubbard getting Big Whitted (although he wasn’t cut) for the 1st round pick that was previously selected to fill the spot even tho it had it been earned. 

Or on a more positive note maybe Murphy flashes and needs to start. 

We’ve got replacements for the rest.

This is why I tag Tee next year and either trade him or let him go into FA the following year. The last thing we need to do is cut 
the players that make Joey Brrr's life easier and that starts with Ted Karras. I know he is only decent but we have had one hell of
a time finding decent at the Center position since Braham's bone bruise.

We can find good WR's in the Draft, we have a proven record of it and IoChivosh looks to be the perfect replacement for Tee in a
couple of years and if not, we can draft one early next year. Much more likely hood of hitting on a late 1st round Receiver than a 
Center or anywhere in the trenches. I try as hard as possible to keep the trenches strong and keep Chase here.

I also don't like the thought of cutting Hubbard either, but you are right and Murphy's game fits his much more than Hendrickson's.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Keeping Tee Will Have Some Consequences - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-08-2023, 08:05 PM