Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Forget Politics, are we heading for a recession
(09-08-2023, 09:41 PM)hollodero Wrote: OK, that sounds a little xenophobic and narrow-minded, but never mind. Just to be clear on something. You think that to an extent, a huge influx of immigrants brought down the Weimar republic. I just want to be certain about that, because that's a doozy.

Ah yes, the old “xenophobic” accusation and the subsequent refusal to acknowledge the difference between legal and illegal immigrants. Guess the NYC mayor is xenophobic now. Texas, Arizona, Florida? All xenophobes. Tell me you don’t live in a border state without telling me. The workers from Mexico who legally got green cards or citizenship who worked on my house, and lose work every time someone picks up a guy outside of Home Depot? Xenophobes. Also, pretty much every country in the west is xenophobic for prioritizing stronger borders. You can be PC all you want, but uneducated and unskilled workers coming here in droves isn’t sustainable in the long term. You never responded about the Yuma hospital that spent $25M on illegal immigrants. I guess we can always print more money…
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forget Politics, are we heading for a recession - LSUfaninTN - 09-08-2023, 10:47 PM