Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Forget Politics, are we heading for a recession
(09-08-2023, 10:47 PM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: Ah yes, the old “xenophobic” accusation and the subsequent refusal to acknowledge the difference between legal and illegal immigrants. Guess the NYC mayor is xenophobic now. Texas, Arizona, Florida? All xenophobes. Tell me you don’t live in a border state without telling me. The workers from Mexico who legally got green cards or citizenship who worked on my house, and lose work every time someone picks up a guy outside of Home Depot? Xenophobes. Also, pretty much every country in the west is xenophobic for prioritizing stronger borders. You can be PC all you want, but uneducated and unskilled workers coming here in droves isn’t sustainable in the long term. You never responded about the Yuma hospital that spent $25M on illegal immigrants. I guess we can always print more money…

I don't call any of these things and people xenophobic. I don't call people who want to restrict illegal immigration xenophobic. I don't call people who advocate walls and fences along the border xenophobic.

I do say that people sound a little xenophobic when they sound a little xenophobic, like you do. It's mainly your anger, and your woefully one-sided view on immigration. And also because you partly blame illegal immigrants for the demise of the Weimar republic, that was my first clue really.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forget Politics, are we heading for a recession - hollodero - 09-08-2023, 11:08 PM