Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Forget Politics, are we heading for a recession
(09-08-2023, 05:48 PM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: No one is going to say that because it’s not PC to say that. It’s a common theme that’s pretty hard to ignore. I don’t understand people who don’t see a problem with so many poorly educated, low-skilled workers flooding the border, decreasing wages and in many cases, not assimilating, getting benefits, and costing tax payers money every year. Arizona shouldn’t have to deal with hundreds of thousands of illegal border crossings per year. I’m sure that hospital in Yuma really loved giving $26M in medical bills to illegal immigrants. 

New York City’s woke mayor who was all about the illegal immigrants wouldn’t do a 180 and say “this will be the death of the city” if it were a good thing. Takes a pretty convincing situation to hear those words out of his idiotic mouth. Martha’s Vineyard couldn’t even handle 50 before they forced them out. 

And they blame everything but the root cause of the problem. I think Cuomo was saying the problem is no work visas for the illegals or something like that.

They broke into the country illegally. Ship them all out and actually secure the border. This isn’t rocket science. Can’t do that. Feelz and shit.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forget Politics, are we heading for a recession - Mickeypoo - 09-09-2023, 12:16 AM