Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Keeping Tee Will Have Some Consequences
(09-09-2023, 11:35 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I just hope he goes somewhere tolerable. Maybe the Bears? It sucks there’s so many WR needy teams in the AFC. Including probably our biggest rival at this point in the Chiefs.

But I do think we probably tag him next season, and a lot can change in a year.
I'm not sure we tag him  at probably over 26 to 28  m especially if it has been decided to  not sign him, I would hope the team is thinking progress for  now and future and trade him before draft . Then draft WR 1st round with added draft capital could move up or us extra pick to build depth.  

Then take the 26 m towards resigning Boyd or sign a solid veteran on a 1 year friendly to chase a title with Burrow and  give a buffer to rookie WR 1st yr growth. They can then  use say 15 m left for another contract. These seem better options  for a mix to help both short and long term than spending 26 to 28 m for 1 year with little hope of any true trade value and locks you out of any Boyd signing hope 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Keeping Tee Will Have Some Consequences - Essex Johnson - 09-09-2023, 12:01 PM