Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Keeping Tee Will Have Some Consequences
(09-09-2023, 12:41 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Why not? Many seem to think you can replace a 2nd rounder with a 5th. (Mixon-Brown)
He shows good potential and has 2 years to develop before possibly taking over. 
If he shows good growth, might be worth taking the chance. If not, you can spend a high draft pick in two years on a WR.

What happened to the Burrow will make the WR's better narrative?

Sources, please. 

There were a lot of people saying that Zeke and Brown could replace Mixon for less money and better pass blocking (I was one of them). I don't recall "many" saying that Brown alone straight up could replace Mixon. It was always a cheap vet and a late pick, or a 2nd/3rd round pick being proposed, never just a 5th round pick alone.

- - - -

I do agree that it is strange the Burrow makes people around him better narrative has mysteriously vanished and been replaced by him needing to keep arguably the best WR trio in the league or two extremely highly paid WRs to be successful narrative. I don't think any of the guys on the roster now are probable replacements, but if they use a 2nd round pick on a WR to go with with Chase and the rest, they'll be okay.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Keeping Tee Will Have Some Consequences - TheLeonardLeap - 09-09-2023, 12:57 PM