Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Biden's lack of stopping Illegal immigrants
More on Biden's immigrant policy
https://www.foxnews.com/media/border-union-pres-calls-bidens-stay-texas-plan-contradictory-hate-catch-release-its-his-law
Border union pres calls Biden's stay-in-Texas plan contradictory: 'I hate' catch-release, but it's his law
"We just don't know what's up from down anymore," said Brandon Judd, president of the National Border Patrol Council.

"You hear this administration's claiming that Abbott's buoys are against the law, yet he turns right back around in the very next breath and he says he's going to force people to stay in Texas."
On "Your World," Judd suggested Biden's reported plan to prevent migrants from leaving border states flies in the face of his own catch-and-release policies that allow for illegal immigrant dispersion throughout the nation's interior on the individuals' own volition.

"Once they are released, they have the right to travel throughout the United States," Judd said. "As much as I hate this, as much as I hate the catch-and-release, I also recognize what the laws are."
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden's lack of stopping Illegal immigrants - Luvnit2 - 09-09-2023, 02:19 PM