Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The story of the praying Bremerton coach keeps getting more surreal
(09-18-2022, 09:28 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It was a pretty bizarre decision that actively ignored the reality of the facts of the case to help out the good Christian man, though it was also limited in scope to just this specific case, which is good. I'm not surprised that he is going to make bank off of this. 

We live in a world where people are paid for a variety of failures. Lori Lightfoot teaches at Harvard. HRC made millions off of speaking agreements and lectures at Columbia. I think a couple of fired hosts at CNN also are professors at Harvard.

Why shouldn't a man who was suspended and shamed illegally for his religious beliefs get paid? Why can't a coach move on from a school that the Supreme Court found disrespected his religious views?

It is America, people get paid all the time for reasons I don't agree with either.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The story of the praying Bremerton coach keeps getting more surreal - Luvnit2 - 09-09-2023, 03:31 PM