Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Biden Cancels Alaska Oil/Gas Leases
(09-06-2023, 05:31 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Good ! At least one man of 70 years who cares about the world he will leave to the kids.

Yeah… shutting down oil in the US is going to save the world. Let’s decimate the economy so that Russia and China can work their way up… I can’t wait for my grand kids to grow up in a world run by the Chinese. Between AI, interest rates, the US dollar crumbling, prices going up on everything, I don’t even want to know what kids are going to be faced with in 70 years. Why make life even harder than it already is for the future generations who won’t be able to afford anything anyway in this mythical paradise you think will come up because we use a few hundred thousand barrels of oil less a day. Oil is one of, if not THE primary reason this country has the status it has. His kids are going to be the ones sneaking across the border to Mexico if we castrate ourselves by going green.

Unless we go nuclear, there is no other way but oil. You can’t store wind or solar, and it’s not dependable even if you could, so it will always be backed up with natural gas on the west coast and coal on the east coast. Good luck getting China, India, and Russia, who contribute half of the world’s carbon emissions, to listen to Greta Thunberg. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden Cancels Alaska Oil/Gas Leases - LSUfaninTN - 09-09-2023, 09:07 PM