Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Are the walls closing in on Hunter Biden and the Joe Biden family?
(09-09-2023, 08:31 PM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: I can’t tell which side you’re scoffing at. My opinion… no amount of evidence, short of Biden being caught performing cunnilingus on Xi will be enough for the media or the left to stop protecting the guy. My liberal friends flat out stopped paying attention to anything going on once Trump got out of office. 

Millions of dollars in China for a guy who has no energy experience whatsoever. People need to connect the dots. What does China have to gain for participating in such business deals with a hack and a crackhead, other than the fact that his father is the president and they’re involved with each other somehow? The left and the media sees that as “baseless and unproven” but, Trump saying he respects Putin is cause for a 2 year fruitless investigation into Russia/Trump ties? All the while knowing that Russia would’ve shot themselves in the foot royally if they got Trump elected, because of his energy policies? Putin is way too smart to push for energy independence in the US. I really don’t know what else needs to happen for people to get their heads out of the sand. I honestly just think it’s a conscious choice for the media, and the left, to be complete morons. 

The burying of Hunter Biden’s laptop story, when the FBI knew damn well there was some serious smoke there, but they didn’t want it to cost Biden the election, should be enough for anyone too be pissed off. But, no more mean tweets I guess. The left and the media would support Hitler over Trump. 

Who are "the left" and how do they protect people? 

And what exactly is "proven" if a Chinese business invests in one of Hunters'"? 

A lot of your statements are bewildering. Why do you call the investigation into Trump administration collusion "fruitless"? It resulted in over two dozen convictions and an almost equal number of spies bumped from the country. That's a positive. And you think that started because Trump said he respects Putin?   The Trump presidency turned out pretty well for Putin, for authoritarians world wide. You think Putin could not have seen that coming? He heard Trump vow to pull out of a slew of international treaties if elected, just as the rest of us did.

"The Left" have made a "conscious choice" NOT to support a vulgar authoritarian who used the office of president to coordinate an interstate conspiracy to steal an election--and that means they've got their head in the sand?  But they'd support Hitler over Trump, because of "mean tweets"?  That's how you "connect dots"? 

And finally the laptop story. Russia investigation no smoke, laptop "serious smoke"? 

You sound like a guy who places a lot of "trust" in certain media sources, and a lot of distrust in others--perhaps the NYT? Wapo? MSNBC? 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are the walls closing in on Hunter Biden and the Joe Biden family? - Dill - 09-09-2023, 10:48 PM