Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Forget Politics, are we heading for a recession
(09-09-2023, 07:55 PM)samhain Wrote: You're pretty tough, obviously.  You should get a gun and round em up yourself, Cowboy.  Get off the sidelines and get in the game.

Also, I'm not one to question the intelligence of people I' don't really know, but suggesting that containing the flow of human traffic from the southern border is "simple" implies a lack of basic comprehension of sheer land area and geographic range.

Maybe if you act tough and call somebody a ***** it will all fall into place. Worth a try.

It’s not just about securing the border and I understand the logistics.

If you start mass deportations of illegals combined with enforced, effective policies such as no work, no housing, no healthcare, no nothing then there is very little incentive to come here illegally. That in turn makes the border much more manageable as there won’t be nearly as many trying to illegally enter. This isn’t rocket science. It’s a core function of our federal government to secure our border.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forget Politics, are we heading for a recession - Mickeypoo - 09-10-2023, 12:00 AM