Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Are the walls closing in on Hunter Biden and the Joe Biden family?
(09-09-2023, 11:13 PM)Eraserhead Wrote: You can literally say the exact same thing about the other side and Trump. Hell, even when he commits crimes in the open and then brags about it,, his followers and right wing media still don't believe it.  Mellow

And I'm no fan of granddad Joe. Half the time,, I don't think the guy knows what room he's in or if he's even wearing pants. 

It's pretty freaking sad that these two assclowns are the best we can come up with,, Dumb and Dumber.

I agree with your last sentence. But Trump’s biggest crime was “colluding with Russia” the same as Biden is in bed with China. But, between the Steele dossier, silencing the laptop story, and the fact that the 2 year Russia investigation came up dry, surely you can see why it’s ridiculous to use a whataboutism with Trump v Biden. They spied on Trump’s campaign, twisted everything he ever said, impeached him twice, charged him how many times? Indicted him what, 4 times? Nothing’s happened. Nothing’s been proven. Like with Biden, only difference is, they’ve protected Biden and there’s a hell of a lot more evidence against him than there ever was against Trump. Do you think Biden would withstand an investigation that strenuous? Sorry, the whataboutism doesn’t work here. It’s too one sided. You know it’s sad when people get upset with Trump for “not conceding” when Hillary was literally doing that his entire presidency, and no one said a damn word.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are the walls closing in on Hunter Biden and the Joe Biden family? - LSUfaninTN - 09-10-2023, 01:28 AM