Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Honest question for Trump supporters
(09-10-2023, 10:23 AM)pally Wrote: Say he does get re-elected in 2024, how does he bridge the gap between the people he loves to call Marxists and commies (ie Democrats and Biden voters) and MAGA?  Because frankly, its one thing for half the country to dislike the president and its another thing for the president to dislike half the country.  So how does he overcome that to lead the ENTIRE country?

You can't put a square peg in a round hole. Obama did not unite the country. HRC campaigned on hating Trump supporters (deplorables), Biden said he woud unite the country, yet his spokesperson speaks of MAGA (supporters) as they are in some type of cult.

Sadly, at this point I see a divisive country continuing whether a Democrat or Republican wins in 2024. The question becomes which person you vote for based on your beliefs, based on who you think will do the best job on our economy, who will do best on stopping illegal immigration and other issues.

The difference between Trump supporters and Biden (Democratic) supporters is I don't hate Joe Biden, I hate Joe Biden's poor policies, I hate Joe Biden's leadership makes our country look weak and frail. I am upset at a minimum he allowed his son to use his position power to influence foreign countries into giving the Biden family tens of millions of dollars.

On a personal level, I feel sorry for Joe Biden being placed in a position when it is obvious, his mental and physical skills are diminishing by the day. Today they interrupted him taking questions in Viet Nam (foreign soil). That is embarrassing for him and our country.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Honest question for Trump supporters - Luvnit2 - 09-11-2023, 12:06 AM