Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Why doesn't the gop run better candidates?
(09-11-2023, 09:36 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I'd argue with the way the GOP dismissed folks like Liz Cheney that MAGA only wants 1 party, and only wants 1 person's fantasy narrative to be acknowledged. 

Ahhh, I see what you’re saying now. Certainly MAGA is condemning Republicans who don’t want Trump to run (me, because he won’t win) as “RINOs” and would rather lose the election than get a Republican not named Trump in office. It’s kind of ridiculous. They hate the democrats but for the most part I think the right doesn’t want to go the one party route. The ones like me miss the actual liberals (Clinton, Gore, and people like Bill Maher), and they/I think that the left has gone too far left to be acceptable at this point. When Elon Musk is considered far right by a good amount of the party, when Bill Maher has “gone far right” even though he’s saying the exact same stuff he’s been saying for 20 years, it’s over, IMO. No saving them. They went too far left too fast.

Actually most MAGA people who are smart enough to know what it means, believe in the “uniparty” as part of the deep state. RINOs and democrats are the same to them. Which is absolutely ridiculous to me. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why doesn't the gop run better candidates? - LSUfaninTN - 09-11-2023, 10:57 AM