Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Honest question for Trump supporters
To the OP, I am not a fan of Trump's childish tweets. I believed he was screwed in the 2020 election, I do feel he needed to be an adult about the loss and he was not. Did he try and organize a coup against the government, no he did not or we know a liberal weaponized DOJ would have charged him. He asked for 10,000 troops days prior to Jan. 6. Why was it denied?

I would not be opposed to the GOP being Nikki Haley versus Trump. But if Trump is the nominee, he needs a capable woman as his VP choice. Again, I like Nikki Haley over Noem. Republicans need to come to grips with abortion and quit the hard line stances on not allowing it very early in pregnancy. I think Haley understands it and is our best choice to help align Republicans on the message.

I think most leaders suffer from huge a huge ego and Trump is not an exception. I do wish he would work on bringing everyone together. The issue is that train left the station after he won in 2016, he was attacked and persecuted by the liberal media and the weaponized justice department before he entered office and it has continued now for 7 years.

It is the Democrats who need to meet Trump or any GOP winner half way, if they won't do that the country will remain divided.

The guy who could unite this country is the guy the DNC is excluding from running a fair campaign against Biden. I like Kennedy, I also like Tulsi Gabbard. I hope one of them runs as a no labels candidate.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Honest question for Trump supporters - Luvnit2 - 09-11-2023, 11:41 AM