Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Biden's Economic policies are a plus
(09-11-2023, 11:00 AM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: [*]

Yes, the Keystone XL pipeline. I just didn’t type XL. But, OK, I’ll be more careful to avoid the splitting of hairs next time. 

The EPA is garbage, btw. Nice idea in theory, I guess. Stop drilling, the world becomes a paradise… that’s a nice thought. Someone posted a thing in here yesterday about how there’s debate as to whether we even have control of climate change by shutting down oil pipelines (we have very little if any). 
[*]

Then take up your issue with the SCOTUS b/c they're the ones who shut the XL portion of the Keystone down b/c they upheld the EPA laws, not President Biden.  This was mostly due to the danger of what happened in Kansas when the pipeline spilled over 500,000 barrels of raw crude oil.  If that happened over the largest aquifer in North America, we'd be paying $50 for a gallon of water.  

Nice try with your right-wing disinformation but most of us know you're posting nonsense from right-wing media that's had to pay $Trillions due to the lies they spew.  Below is what none of the right-wing stations want you to know about when it comes to the Keystone pipeline.

https://kansasreflector.com/2023/04/21/massive-pipeline-spill-caused-by-crack-created-during-installation-third-party-review-concludes/
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden's Economic policies are a plus - BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI - 09-11-2023, 12:03 PM