Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
“R-E-L-A-X, We’re on to Baltimore”
(09-11-2023, 10:32 AM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: Watching that game yesterday was unfortunate, but most everyone knew it was going to be a rough one against a division team, on the road, without so many starters having any playing time yet.  I fully expect the team to be pretty fired up after that loss and respond well.  If there's one thing this team has done well the past few years, it's pull together.  

Would have been great to see them on fire yesterday, but they'll hit their stride.  Like last year's slow start, I'm losing exactly zero sleep over the first game being a loss.
Burrow looked rusty and preseason games might have helped, but is anyone worried about the fact that our offensive line looked more crippled than I am? No one could have won behind that line.

I realize that the Browns have a solid pass rush but it's not even the best in the division. It's 7th in the NFL but not even the best in the division, the Steelers are. If play like that continues, we're going at least 0-4 in the division and it will be very tough to make the playoffs.
(09-11-2023, 11:54 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Right, I'm not to worried. They'll get it together. Perhaps a sucker punch to the nose was just what the doctor ordered?

That would be incredible but, with how bad they looked on just about every play, it's tough for me to be optimistic.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: “R-E-L-A-X, We’re on to Baltimore” - BFritz21 - 09-11-2023, 02:33 PM