Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
“R-E-L-A-X, We’re on to Baltimore”
(09-11-2023, 04:00 PM)Housh Wrote: We had Garrett 1 on 1 with Karras one time and i immediately thouhht it was Cappa or Volsons job to double Myles but nope. Both those guys blocked other guys and Karras was easily beaten.

That’s not Karras’s fault. That’s a stupid ass coach trying to do stupid ass shit and at this point Pollack needs to be gone. He’s turning guys who were great in other places into pure bums and he doesn’t have even ONE lineman he can brag that he coached up. We’ve had alot of projects and even gave him a second rounder and that guy may be out the league here soon. Whatever scene we try to accomplish is either a bad one outright OR we don’t have the players to run it, OR our playcalling is so trash that we are so predictable ANY plays we call will fail because the D could guess what we were doing.

I was guessing plays yesterday myself and i was right most the time. If Trayveon was in we were passing. Think he rushed twice. Same as Evans. With Mixon in we at least a little less predictable but we still ran every 1st down and it was the same zone run to the right almost every time. I can only assume that was an option run where Mixon could pick to go inside or outside but the Browns weren’t giving up inside runs so every one went outside the tackle and the Browns literally ate they shit up.

Myles garret, on that play was pretending to dribble a basketball through his legs before blowing by Karras. So little respect, but he is a top 5 defender in the NFL.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: “R-E-L-A-X, We’re on to Baltimore” - Bengalbug - 09-11-2023, 04:54 PM