Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Biden's Economic policies are a plus
(09-11-2023, 02:23 PM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: [*]

Wrong again no matter what your tin foil hat right-wing wacko news outlets tell you.  It's apparent you're not reading the court orders and just parroting right-wing nonsensical garbage. Again, the media you love has been ordered to pay $Trillons for the lies they spew. FYI, Biden withdrew an executive order when he took office to allow the SCOTUS to adjudicate the lawsuit brought by the EPA.  The SCOTUS agreed with the EPA and shut it down!

"The U.S. Supreme Court ruled on July 6, 2020 that construction on the Keystone XL pipeline project cannot begin. The justices upheld a lower court ruling in April that denied a key permit for the long-delayed project."  US Supreme Court Order to shut down XL portion of Keystone Pipeline

As far as jobs, all the XL pipeline would have done is just benefit the oil companies costing hundreds of blue-collar jobs in trucking,  railroads,  hotels, etc. Nice try,  but I hear Kroger has a sale on tin foil to line your hats.   Also, did you read about the Keystone disaster that happened in Kansas?  What if that happened over the largest North American aquifer? 
[*]

I get info from as many sources as I can, along with my family, who is almost solely involved with oil. My dad published a book on it. Quit with the ad hominems and grow up dude. I don’t watch MSM, which is a typical lib repartee whenever someone insults their overlords’ incompetence. What you don’t realize is, TC energy was in the process of reapplying for a permit and appeal the SC’s decision. Considering the makeup of the SC, it’s highly likely they would’ve succeeded. They then decided to shut it down when Biden took office, because of Biden’s decision to revoke the residential permit. I don’t know where you’re getting your info, but it’s surface level at best. 

I highly recommend you do multi-variable research before you participate in conversations with adults. Quit with the ad hominems like tin foil hat and grow up dude. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden's Economic policies are a plus - LSUfaninTN - 09-11-2023, 10:28 PM