Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.25 Average
Is the offense missing that true burner at WR?
(09-11-2023, 11:10 AM)jj22 Wrote: Unpopular opinion, but Burrow isn't hitting a true burner like D.Jax... If you don't consider Chase a true burner, then note how even he has to slow up for Burrow's deep balls most of the time.

I think he does that on purpose a lot of the time. He even said that a few times. Correct me if I’m wrong but I assume you’re talking about arm strength? If so you’re right that Burrow may not have a Stafford type arm but he doesn’t have a weak arm. He can make the throws he needs to and he’s proven himself accurate enough that you can trust he’s telling the truth when he says he purposely underthrows. Chase is an insanely strong WR who can make a play on an underthrown ball that may be picked off if it’s overthrown. Remember that catch against the Steelers? Burrow led him perfectly and Chase had to stretch Armstrong that shit. Still my favorite Bengals play since Burrow/Chase joined forces.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is the offense missing that true burner at WR? - LSUfaninTN - 09-11-2023, 11:14 PM