Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
"Diversity is not our strength": Cincy's own Ramaswamy 2024!
(09-11-2023, 11:15 PM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: Male authority. That’s what it is. 

It’s different. She doesn’t know how to respond to male figures because she’s never had one. I do not know why that is hard to understand. Kids respond differently to women vs men. There are numerous studies that show children at a young age trust women more than men typically. Big reason why kindergarten / elementary school teachers are almost entirely women.

So there is something intrinsically different about male or female authority? 

Sorry, this still isn't very clear to me. Do children at a young age trust women because women lack male authority? 

More women teachers in lower grades because . . .? How does that connect to male authority? 

To me it just sounds like you are describing someone who didn't have many important men in her life.
So she doesn't relate easily to them. 

But you seem to imply she should be respecting them for being male, or something. I'm not sure.

Or that men have or should have an extra authority that women do not, but should recognize. They'll have "problems" if they don't.

You are not speaking simply of "males in authority," but "male authority," something different, right? 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Diversity is not our strength": Cincy's own Ramaswamy 2024! - Dill - 09-11-2023, 11:27 PM