Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Biden on world stage - I am going to bed
(09-11-2023, 07:02 PM)pally Wrote: By the time of that press conference, he had been pulling, as Peter Doocy of Fox News said, the equivalent of an "all-nighter".  He had been at the G-20 summit all day. Flew to Vietnam, got off the plane, and went immediately into meetings there.  This is of course after dealing with jetlag from his trip from the US.  Anyone would have been tired by that point.  The press was told they had 5 questions.  Joe answered several more before he was interrupted. He left making the comment about "going to bed"  

Not to mention, as pretty much any aids will tell you, flights on AF1 tend to be filled with activity as business never really stops. I'm half his age and I would be exhausted with his schedule.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden on world stage - I am going to bed - Belsnickel - 09-12-2023, 09:05 AM