Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
"Diversity is not our strength": Cincy's own Ramaswamy 2024!
(09-11-2023, 11:15 PM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: Male authority. That’s what it is. 

It’s different. She doesn’t know how to respond to male figures because she’s never had one. I do not know why that is hard to understand. Kids respond differently to women vs men. There are numerous studies that show children at a young age trust women more than men typically. Big reason why kindergarten / elementary school teachers are almost entirely women.

(09-12-2023, 01:35 AM)pally Wrote: The whole “male authority” thing reminds me of a famous description of good coaches…they are “leader of men” like it takes a special skill or is some great special accomplishment to lead men as opposed to simply being a leader.  It’s a stupid line and so is separating male and female authority.  

Children are taught how to respond to authority in general. Teachers, police officers, parents, etc. if they fail to respond appropriately to men it generally means the adult in their life is teaching them that by words or actions.

Pally, I'm sorry but you're completely disconnected from reality on this one.  There is absolutely a difference between male and female authority, especially when we're speaking in relation to child development.  One of the largest obstacles to male development is a lack of male role models.  As we've already discussed single parent families tend to be the mother rather than the father.  What sex are most teachers, especially at the elementary level, female.  By the time a male hits adolescence, and the real challenges begin, he's probably had nothing but a slew of female authority figures.  Not one positive man in his life to model his behavior off of.  Couple that with the natural resentment many single parent children have towards their parent for "driving off the other parent" again usually the father, and you have a perfect recipe for a dysfunctional male who resents, possibly even despises, female authority.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Diversity is not our strength": Cincy's own Ramaswamy 2024! - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 09-12-2023, 11:03 AM