Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
New Mexico governor deliberately violates Constitution
(09-12-2023, 02:21 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Reasonable responses I'd expect from reasonable people.  Also, Hollo I have to say I respect your ability to compartmentalize the norms from your own nation and what is guaranteed here.  I've said many times, I get why some people don't like guns, or oppose owning them.  I'd never be in favor of mandating their ownership.  I absolutely respect the intent of the Framers and their desire to completely buck the trend of governments prohibiting an armed citizenry.  

I'd really like to see some responses by the more left leaning (yes I realize Hollo is left leaning) posters on this subject.  This is an abuse of power by a governor on a level not seen in my memory.  If anyone can think of a more blatant abuse please let me know.

I have to agree, Hollo is one of the most respectful, level-headed people on here who has the ability to see things from both sides and debates/converses honestly and politely.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Mexico governor deliberately violates Constitution - Mickeypoo - 09-12-2023, 02:24 PM