Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Honest question for Trump supporters
(09-12-2023, 03:50 PM)Nately120 Wrote: It's unfair in his favor. Most people don't have a year to voluntarily return misappropriated and willfully retained classified documents.

No, that was as it should have been. They gave a lot of benefit-of-the-doubt. These cases do result in a ton of deference given to the individual. See what they did with Pence, Biden, Obama, etc. As I pointed out before, I know of tons of examples where they have worked with folks for mistakes in this realm and give them every opportunity to do the right thing.

It's like I tell people about dealing with the IRS. They are very easy to get along with and understanding so long as you are willing to work with them. When you don't, they will ruin you.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Honest question for Trump supporters - Belsnickel - 09-12-2023, 07:46 PM