Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ravens at The Jungle Bengals Predictions
(09-13-2023, 04:32 PM)kevin Wrote: Wow, so many are giving up on Bengals after one week of football and 15 games left. I'm not surprised, that was always standard on Bengals Board for fans to quit on the team early and start talking draft picks in September, even when it was on the Bengals.com site. Still, after Super Bowl and AFC Championship years back to back, I would think fans would have gained more confidence in this team. I didn't like last weeks game either, but for some reason the Bengals have played better against the Ravens last few years than against the Browns. The Bengals have been able to beat the Ravens, the Browns not so much.

I think it's way too early to say the Bengals are awful. That was just one game. Bengals have a lot of talent and I look for them to win the Home Opener in THE JUNGLE.

Now if this game was in Baltimore, but Bengals do pretty good against Ravens in THE JUNGLE.

Half whole country has. Lots of analysts are picking the Rat Turds.

It’s going to take a lot more time to truly shake the decades long Bungles rep.

Losses are totally fine ….and expected.

Flat-out embarrassing Bungle-esque thrashings are not.

I would have been good w a respectable loss - chalking it all up to rust.

There is honestly little excuse with all this talent to get completely decimated like we did.

We failed and horribly at every front.

The old Bungles absolutely showed up.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ravens at The Jungle Bengals Predictions - Whacked - 09-13-2023, 05:15 PM
RE: Ravens at The Jungle Bengals Predictions - IcoHolic - 09-17-2023, 03:48 AM