Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Democrats have orchestrated Trump indictments to interfere in 2024 election
(09-11-2023, 11:25 PM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: Trump Derangement Syndrome is real. I gotta scoff at anyone who thinks “attempting to overturn the election results” is breaking the law. Dude has a legitimate reason to feel that way, though it wouldn’t hold up in court, so I’m not interested in it anyway. If they really cared about him “breaking the law” they would have prosecuted Hillary for calling the 2016 election illegitimate, creating a fake Steele Dossier, and Obama spying on the Trump campaign, etc.

I enjoy your posts and agree with them typically, but I honestly think it’s a futile effort. Seems like if Trump sneezed in their direction he’d be breaking the law, but if Biden blew my mom’s head off with a shotgun and I filmed it, they’d want more proof. 

TDS. 

FTR, I’ll vote for Trump but I think it is a big mistake to have him run. I don’t think he wins. They’re destroying his campaign by forcing him to use funds for the frivolous indictments, I’d bet my left n*t that he gets acquitted of everything.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is real, but not in the way you think it is.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Democrats have orchestrated Trump indictments to interfere in 2024 election - BigPapaKain - 09-13-2023, 09:23 PM