Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Burisma Detailed Timeline Biden threatening Ukraine
(09-14-2023, 12:22 PM)Dill Wrote: Actually, I just find this rather exhausting. 

I have gone over this with you so many times before.

Not a GODDAMNED THING in that timeline is news to me.

No one disputes people, even the EU, were praising Shokin in 2015.

It's what happened after that that brought the condemnation, which
went well beyond the U.S. government.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/eu-hails-sacking-of-ukraine-s-prosecutor-viktor-shokin-1.2591190
https://www.ft.com/content/e1454ace-e61b-11e9-9743-db5a370481bc

None of this can be disputed, yet it is constantly excluded from this "investigation" into Biden's legitimate call for Shokin's firing. 
In contrast to Trump's ILLEGAL attempt to leverage a fake Biden investigation from Ukraine.
You just keep repeating whatever this Trump-driven fake investigation churns out. Today it's the "timing" that is suspicious. 
Tomorrow maybe another whistleblower. Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi.

I've asked you before how you can establish that Biden, alone, had the power to withhold a billion in aid,
part of which came from the EU. You've NEVER responded.

But now you complain of "crickets." 

We are to believe a cover up by Democrats, Obama and his liberal friends and not question.

Did you see Biden's live take on withholding 1 billion in aide to Ukraine? He also lied in my opinion and said call Obama acting like the threat to not give them the billion. 

There are two versions, the committee version (still gathering facts) and the Biden version, Shokin was corrupt. Congress has subpoenaed the State Department to turn over all correspondence pertaining to Biden's role in getting a Ukrainian prosecutor fired. If you are correct, then the State department who according to emails recovered were happy with Shokin wlll turn over theri emails showing they endorsed Joe Biden threatening the Ukrainian president to fire Shokin or no 1 billion dollars.

Let's see who is correct, Biden acts on behalf of Obama his boss, so if true Obama was in agreement to threaten Ukraine, I am sure the Obama administration can provide proof. As of today, all they have provided id lip service. I don't recall Obama stepping up and confirming Joe's threat. So, let's see where the evidence takes us. To say no evidence means you have not reviewed the testimony of Devon Archer nor reviewed the 1023 alleging bribes from the Biden's of 10 million from Burisma to fire Shokin.

I provided a factual timeline of events, you have yet to provide Obama agreed with Joe's actions.

In time, we will find the truth, but only after a thorough investigation and thus why an impeachment inquiry to have a better chance at getting more facts including Biden family's personal and business bank records in the US and abroad.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burisma Detailed Timeline Biden threatening Ukraine - Luvnit2 - 09-14-2023, 01:57 PM