Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
New Mexico governor deliberately violates Constitution
(09-12-2023, 11:52 PM)Bengalion Wrote:
The real problem is the media only wants to be up the arse of republicans.
Bubba Clinton was banging a steady stream of women, helping Roger fly coke by the truckload into Mena, and God knows what else. Asa made about a dozen trips to China, sometimes with his very own Hunter, his son, and elsewhere around the world. Jim Guy Tucker was a crook and a cretin, and both Dale Bumpers and David Pryor were too. Was the media up their arse about what all they were doing? No! And we both know why.

Remember this: "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

There will always be evil leftists attempting to sow chaos and decay. What is allowing them to succeed is the number of Americans now who refuse to engage in political thought or discourse. This is deliberate, of course. With the infiltration of the educational system by the left it is obvious that leaving citizens extremely ignorant about civics and economics has been a deliberate strategy.

But not having a foundation in basic understanding of how these disciplines work, along with the also deliberate undermining of traditional Judeo-Christian values, has produced an electorate that is unfit to choose leaders.

I think most here—who engage in politics to a degree that is orders of magnitude greater than the average citizen—would be shocked, appalled, and very frightened if they knew just how little the average voter understands about the elections they are voting in, the policies held by the candidates, and the likely implications of those policies. It's what allows the insanity to prevail.

"Shocked, appalled, and very frightened" is how I feel about religious extremists. I guess it's real easy to mix a political extremist with a little religion and "bam".

Sounds like you really support democracy and freedom of religion.........
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Mexico governor deliberately violates Constitution - NATI BENGALS - 09-15-2023, 05:21 AM