Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Honest question for Trump supporters
(09-14-2023, 02:13 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Ask Hillary Clinton for a nation?

Then ask Stacey Abrams from Georgia? I guess I missed the DA charging her with obstruction.

Yes, justice is supposed to be blind, if Trump is proven guilty of all of the charges, then I would still hope if he is the leading candidate for the GOP and the Democrats and those who don't feel he is the right choice can vote for someone else.

The difference in Trump being politically prosecuted and the D.O.J and F.B.I. colluding to go after a political candidate for POTUS makes us closer to a 3rd world country. It is damage that may never be able to overcome. 

I would argue a vote for Trump in 2024 is a vote to allow Trump and Congress the ability to go after the F.B.I. and D.O.J. in a lot of ways including getting rid of all top tiers in both departments so they can have the ability to get past acts by the justice department without being stonewalled.

Jeezus Luvnit. 

Did Hilary or Stacy sic a mob on the Capitol, coordinated with fake lists of electors? What could possibly be the basis for charging them with obstruction?

The DIFFERENCE is that Trump has committed crimes whereas your whattabout examples have not. 

You call it "political prosecution" when law enforcement enforces the law. 

And you can't wait until Trump gets back in power with enough GOP in Congress to break the DOJ and FBI. 

If the "both siders" don't finally see the difference in the parties, then US democracy is headed for crisis. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Honest question for Trump supporters - Dill - 09-15-2023, 10:46 AM