Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Burisma Detailed Timeline Biden threatening Ukraine
(09-14-2023, 01:57 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: We are to believe a cover up by Democrats, Obama and his liberal friends and not question.

Did you see Biden's live take on withholding 1 billion in aide to Ukraine? He also lied in my opinion and said call Obama acting like the threat to not give them the billion. 

There are two versions, the committee version (still gathering facts) and the Biden version, Shokin was corrupt. Congress has subpoenaed the State Department to turn over all correspondence pertaining to Biden's role in getting a Ukrainian prosecutor fired. If you are correct, then the State department who according to emails recovered were happy with Shokin wlll turn over theri emails showing they endorsed Joe Biden threatening the Ukrainian president to fire Shokin or no 1 billion dollars.

Let's see who is correct, Biden acts on behalf of Obama his boss, so if true Obama was in agreement to threaten Ukraine, I am sure the Obama administration can provide proof. As of today, all they have provided id lip service. I don't recall Obama stepping up and confirming Joe's threat. So, let's see where the evidence takes us. To say no evidence means you have not reviewed the testimony of Devon Archer nor reviewed the 1023 alleging bribes from the Biden's of 10 million from Burisma to fire Shokin.

I provided a factual timeline of events, you have yet to provide Obama agreed with Joe's actions.

In time, we will find the truth, but only after a thorough investigation and thus why an impeachment inquiry to have a better chance at getting more facts including Biden family's personal and business bank records in the US and abroad.

Did you even look at the links I posted?

Here is another one.  Turns out Chuck grassley and other Republican Senators were also calling for Shokin's firing. Grassley appears to have removed his letter from his website now.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/03/politics/gop-senators-echoed-biden-on-ukraine-reforms-kfile/index.html

Here is another on IMF pressure on Ukraine
https://www.rferl.org/a/ukraine-imf-demand-poroshenko-corruption/27545849.html
Here is another from 2016:
IMF warns Ukraine it will halt $40bn bailout unless corruption stops
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/10/imf-warns-ukraine-halt-40bn-bailout-corruption-christine-lagarde

As I have explained to you before, 

Biden's power to unilaterally withhold aid simply doesn't exist. 

This requires no investigation, any more than "investigation" would be required to determine whether the VP has the power ratify treaties. 

There aren't "two sides" now examining evidence. 

There is only one side trumping up false charges to gin up the Trump base. 

You've been totally red herringed by 2015 State Dept. emails that were part of a carrot/stick approach.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burisma Detailed Timeline Biden threatening Ukraine - Dill - 09-15-2023, 11:11 AM