Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Forget Politics, are we heading for a recession
(09-10-2023, 01:44 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: The rich elite want illegals for their slave labor, they absolutely do not want them living anywhere near them; which is my point.  Please show me a community with wealthy people that have or would vote for housing to be put into their community for the homeless, illegals, mentally ill, etc.  That would get voted down unanimously.  That's for us peasants to deal with.  

Look at nyc.  Sanctuary city.  We love and welcome everyone.  Bunch of fake, virtue signaling frauds.  Now illegals are going to literally destroy nyc according to mayor.  What a joke these people are.  It was all great until they had to back up their talk and poliices.

You type all this maga this white national that.  People have a spectrum of viewpoiints.  I support some Left views and I suppoort some right views.  I am a registered Independent.  I am willing to compromise on any issue as there are always 2 sides and nobody can get everything they want.  I am a fierce supporter of our military, police, first reposnders.  I love my country and want it to be great always.  I am also white.  I'd be interested to see how you stereotype me.

You called me a tough guy, keyboard warrior, etc, but I see you doing the same thing but worse.  You are just stereotyping poeple and labeling them.  I called out one persons intelligence (mayor adams) based on their specific actions and statements and called our pols on both sides a girl part for the very specific reason of not securing our border and adopting sound immigration policies over the decades.

You are just making excuses for why illegal immigration should be allowed.  Heck, i'm already down 700-800 a month since Biden came into office, might as well rip off the band-aid and get rid of the cheap illegal alien labor also.

As far as minimum wage, it is absolutely true if you keep raising it companies will keep raising prices.  McDonalads is not supposed to be a job you buy a house with and raise a family.

Call me when you can form an original thought without the Newsmax playbook.  You are literally doing shit that's beneath a 10 year old with this "I know you are but what am I" absurdity.  

It's good to see you not denying being a white nationalist, though.  I appreciate honesty.

It matters zero if I think illegal immigrantion should be allowed.  It's never going to end.  Too much reward for the risk. 

Look at the bright side: whenever the right wants to get mad about something, it will provide a constant source of brown people to complain about.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forget Politics, are we heading for a recession - samhain - 09-15-2023, 10:04 PM