Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Forget Politics, are we heading for a recession
(09-15-2023, 10:04 PM)samhain Wrote: Call me when you can form an original thought without the Newsmax playbook.  You are literally doing shit that's beneath a 10 year old with this "I know you are but what am I" absurdity.  

It's good to see you not denying being a white nationalist, though.  I appreciate honesty.

It matters zero if I think illegal immigrantion should be allowed.  It's never going to end.  Too much reward for the risk. 

Look at the bright side: whenever the right wants to get mad about something, it will provide a constant source of brown people to complain about.

Cop out lib logic. We're having an influx greater now than ever in history, which started the second Biden took office. Plenty of desirable countries that have much more money than we do around the world have no problem with it. The man in charge has a lot of control over it. Also your straw man about stronger borders = hating brown people is ridiculous. The black mayor of NYC now sees what a problem it is... is he a white nationalist for saying, "Illegal immigrants will be the death of the US"? Legal immigration is different from illegal immigration. 

Also, instead of insulting where you think the person got their info from, why don't you actually refute the points and not doing a sh*tty job of it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forget Politics, are we heading for a recession - LSUfaninTN - 09-15-2023, 10:57 PM