Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
P01135809 is worried Biden will lead us into WW II
(09-16-2023, 05:23 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I have to admit my buddies and I got kicked out of places for being obnoxious and we bragged about how cool we were and how fun it was.  Of course I was 17 and not a grandparent and congressperson at the time, but I'm still not blameless. 

I never got to pull the "Do you know who I am?!" card before, though. 

Dammit neither have I!

(09-16-2023, 05:40 PM)pally Wrote: well, it was only fair since he was manhandling her breast.  Seriously, his hand was completely down the barely there top of her dress.  I mean why worry about her public foreplay in a theatre where children were present when there are men out there wearing dresses reading children's stories to pre-schoolers?

At least  Trump's potential running mate Gov Krist Noem of South Dakota conducted her multi-year-long affair with former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski away from children.  I'm sure both their respected spouses appreciate the discretion.

Seriously though, I am so sick and tired of being lectured about family values and Christian morality by these bloody hypocrites

She's scary... totally looks like my ex (minus boobs) and behaves like her too, surprised she didn't follow him into the mens room to help him pee!! LOL I think she was drunk by the way she was behaving.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: P01135809 is worried Biden will lead us into WW II - Mike M (the other one) - 09-17-2023, 12:49 AM