Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
P01135809 is worried Biden will lead us into WW II
(09-17-2023, 11:13 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Imagine Biden telling people to inject bleach. One might be a little dizzy but at least, he's not a MF who just think about himself. 

Nothing good can happen from evil people and that one is. 

His whole program is basically revenge and his supporters like it. They have nothing more to bring in.

“Nothing good can happen from evil people” wrong. Evil politicians want to stay in power just as much as non evil politicians do. We’re a constitutional republic. You stay in power by appeasing more people than the other guy. Period. It also comes with the job to be somewhat narcissistic and have sociopathic tendencies. As I said in another thread, a good many, if not most, of our good presidents have been sociopaths. 

“Who just thinks about himself” you remind me of a friend I had who voted for Biden because he was “empathetic.” What do you think now? He refused to visit East Palestine (probably because it’s 93% white, I’m not kidding, I truly do believe that’s the reason based on his track record). He didn’t fly to Florida after the black supremacist mass killing, but went straight to Buffalo for the white supremacist mass killing, declaring white supremacy the biggest domestic security threat. During the flooding of Kentucky and Virginia, he said he “once flooded his basement.” He said he could relate to the victims of Hawaii by saying he once had a small kitchen fire, then gave them all $700. During the floods in Florida, his administration said “communities of color will be given priority” to people who just lost their homes (do you see a pattern, here?). As a side note, I lost my home in Katrina, it’s not fun, and had someone said that to me while I was cleaning up and getting $0 from the government (none from insurance either, as the levee breaches were a government issue and not technically an “act of God”), I probably would have killed them. Anyone who A) thinks it matters whether a politician is empathetic B) thinks Biden is selfless and a good guy, is a complete idiot who shouldn’t vote or reproduce. They want to stay in power, and it’s a constitutional republic.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: P01135809 is worried Biden will lead us into WW II - LSUfaninTN - 09-17-2023, 12:06 PM