Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Joe Biden lies exposed.Karine Jean-Pierre last week lies again also.
(09-17-2023, 12:00 PM)Dill Wrote: Well for sure I don't think that because HB was dishonestly charged from the military and struggled with addiction and Qanon called him "Xiden,"

that means Biden knew during the presidential debate that HB was taking money from China.

I can see why Biden might want to help and support his son, but also remain distant from his business dealings.

To get to Hannity/Jordon/Comer level condemnation I'd need to see more evidence, preferably documentary--like a text message

on HB's phone from Dad dated March 2020 saying "Xi gave you a million bucks for your LLC after I introduced you? Well done son!" 

Or "Big guy wants his 10% of that 1.5 mil the Chinese sent your company. Here's my routing and account #s." 

My point was that if people who are loony enough to be Q’Anon picked up on what we know now, do you think Biden was completely in the dark? Hunter Biden is too high profile for Joe Biden to have had no idea. There was too much smoke to where other people knew. Joe Biden knew. 

I can’t stand Hannity, btw, but the text to Zhao saying he was sitting right next to his father and threatening “no more favors”… if that doesn’t tell you what you need to know, I don’t think anything will. I don’t blame Joe Biden for trying to help his addict son in and of itself, I’m in recovery and addiction is no joke, but to say he didn’t know about his ties to China is just insane. He was making way too much money to keep any of that a secret from someone so close to him and so powerful. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Biden lies exposed.Karine Jean-Pierre last week lies again also. - LSUfaninTN - 09-17-2023, 12:18 PM