Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Joe Biden lies exposed.Karine Jean-Pierre last week lies again also.
(09-14-2023, 10:01 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: 1.5B is not way off, i showed you where Trump likely got the numbers from.
it took them 10 months for BHR (the company Hunter was part of) to raise 1B for investing in Sinopec Marketing Co LTD, in 2015 there was another big investment for about 500M, this is probably where Trump is calling it a 1.5B trip.
And weren't you calling what Kusnher did illegal? or Ethics violation?

Let me treat this one separately. 

Didn't Trump get that crazy 1.5 billion number from a book by Peter Schweizer? So that is a figure which was circulating as "fact" in the Right Wing Echo Chamber well before the debate, and Trump was not interested in whether it was actually true or not. He said Hunter "walks out of China with a 1.5 billion fund," like HB had and was in control of the money. According to WaPo, HB joined an investment firm which included Chinese and German partners, which at one time intended to raise 1.5 billion for Sinopec, as you reference. So we agree on that, right? HB did not walk out of China with 1.5 billion. He had a 10% share in an investment firm working with at least three others, and sat on the board. It wasn't HIS firm. So far nothing illegal. He took no salary while his father was in office. It was Chinese/German partners raising the money for Sinopec, etc. All that would have gone forward whether HB was there or not. The ethical questions arise around whether he played the VP-son card to insert himself into these dealings. https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-says-hunter-biden-walks-out-of-china-with-15-billion-a-lawyer-says-thats-not-true/2019/09/25/26b89e7e-dfcf-11e9-8dc8-498eabc129a0_story.html

There are some interesting differences between HB and Kushner here, in that 

1. Kushner is best buddies with MBS, gave him cover for murdering Kashoggi, and worked closely with him in US political and financial dealings--i.e., acting as representative of the U.S. K's relation to the Saudi gov. is a personal relationship with the head of that government, whom he's got on speed dial (metaphorically speaking), thanks to connections forged under the wing of his father-in-law former president.  

2. The Saudi government/MBS gave Kushner TWO BILLION for the investment firm he FOUNDED in 2021, from which he received 10s of millions of dollars in management fees before actually investing anything. We are not talking about RAISING two billion; we are talking about 2 billion directly turned over to Kirchner's control. https://www.newsweek.com/jared-kushners-massive-saudi-earnings-few-investments-raise-questions-1821065 . So, metaphorically speaking, Kushner did "walk out of Saudi Arabia" with two billion dollars. 

This is certainly an ethics violation, of the sort to which the law has not yet caught up with yet, or which our legislators don't want it to catch up with. Sure. 
There could be illegality as well, but one would have to penetrate what sort of dealing went on while Kushner was still in office.
If Kushner and MBS worked this out over drinks and a game of pool in 2019, that would be VERY illegal, but also VERY HARD to discover.
Or maybe this level of investment required more paper than that, as MBS eventually would have had to issue directives, shift money from other targets to his pal Kushner. etc. Especially if the money is drawn through other institutions outside Saudi. So maybe worth a look.

And there don't seem to be the will or resources to investigate this at the moment, as Congress is focused on taking down the BIDEN CRIME FAMILY at the moment. I'll get back to them in my next post.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Biden lies exposed.Karine Jean-Pierre last week lies again also. - Dill - 09-17-2023, 01:08 PM