Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Joe Biden lies exposed.Karine Jean-Pierre last week lies again also.
(09-17-2023, 12:18 PM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: My point was that if people who are loony enough to be Q’Anon picked up on what we know now, do you think Biden was completely in the dark? Hunter Biden is too high profile for Joe Biden to have had no idea. There was too much smoke to where other people knew. Joe Biden knew. 

I can’t stand Hannity, btw, but the text to Zhao saying he was sitting right next to his father and threatening “no more favors”… if that doesn’t tell you what you need to know, I don’t think anything will. I don’t blame Joe Biden for trying to help his addict son in and of itself, I’m in recovery and addiction is no joke, but to say he didn’t know about his ties to China is just insane. He was making way too much money to keep any of that a secret from someone so close to him and so powerful. 

Well, in case it was not clear enough the first time around, what Qanon "picks up on" does not increase credibility. It's because they are "loony enough" that they tend to pick up "Biden corruption" wherever, right along with drinking baby blood.

A text to Zhao doesn't particularly mean anything unless we know HB actually was sitting next to his father and not just playing Zhao. 
Also, even if Biden is there, HB could be texting under the table at lunch, unbeknownst to Joe.
What sort of reporter or criminal investigator would assume he's already got what he needs to know from that?  
If Zhao never actually spoke to Joe about any of this, I'd be very suspicious it's all just the addict son manipulating people
with his father's name and presence. Also, what "favors" would Zhao get no more of? That would be something that needed
establishing as well--not something to be assumed.

Also, it's possible Hunter did not want his father to know about the "too much money" you say he was making. 

So review the questions I just posed--they are what distinguish legitimate journalistic and criminal investigations from Qanon and Hannity--i.e.,they don't convict on "smoke."

Are you hearing such questions from our House investigators, or are we constantly hearing we have "all we need to know"
before another round of evidence evaporates, followed by outrage the liberal media isn't covering this and so is "protecting" those
we know in advance are the BIDEN CRIME FAMILY so there MUST BE wrongdoing somewhere? 

Near three decades of Fox & Co. have expanded a fringe Right which always went on smoke to a substantial number of voters, and to a substantial number of demagogic politicians who know what "smoke" will get them elected, and so provide it. Trump, so good at saying the quiet part out loud,
has wondered publicly if maybe the push for Biden impeachment is simply a response to his impeachment. Using the impeachment process to find supoena evidence needed for impeachment settles that question.

The consequence is the GOP might put an unstable grifter back in the WH, now bent on vengeance, and with a Congress of toadies who fear his displeasure above all. As Trump himself has intimated

You're not worried about that though. You are focused on the smoke.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Biden lies exposed.Karine Jean-Pierre last week lies again also. - Dill - 09-17-2023, 02:35 PM