Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
News: Joe Burrow had a grimace of pain for every step leaving the field.
(09-17-2023, 05:48 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: stefanski played an injured baker mayfield his final year, I remember baker throwing 4 picks one of those games. I thought stefanski was an idiot, especially considering their run game.

the idea that an injured Joe burrow is better than our backup is probably both true and false, he didn't get healthier he got worse...how is he supposed to recover if we put him in these situations? lol

it has to beg the question though, if an injured Joe burrow is better than our backup - why even have a ***** backup QB?

Joe Burrow who can't throw the ball and can only QB run, is a better QB than Jake Browning lol. I'm not denying that Joe Burrow almost regardless of health is our best bet in terms of a singular game. 

But today wasn't the Super Bowl. We play 15 more regardless of whether Burrow played these first two games. That's recoverable for a team as good as we can be. It isn't recoverable if we're spending the first 6 weeks of the season playing Joe Burrow and delaying his ability to shake off the calf injury.

We could be the Giants though... jesus lol.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: News: Joe Burrow had a grimace of pain for every step leaving the field. - TheCincinnatiKid - 09-17-2023, 05:51 PM
Burrow calf / injury watch.... - Tony - 09-18-2023, 09:13 AM
RE: Burrow calf / injury watch.... - Tony - 09-18-2023, 09:28 AM
RE: Burrow calf / injury watch.... - Nepa - 09-18-2023, 09:33 AM