Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Zac Taylor play calling is trash!
(09-17-2023, 07:11 PM)Oasis5055 Wrote: I posted the same exact thing the night they lost the Super Bowl. My posts are there. If they ran 2 proper screen plays in that game they have a ring. I was patient and believed the others on here saying it was the line. How many million invested in that line now?

The problem is the same it was in the Super Bowl. They essentially run a run and shoot offense that the boy wonder coach put up big numbers with at Nebraska. It works in college and has never worked in the nfl.

Twice in that Super Bowl in the final quarter they went to a power run formation and gashed the rams. They never ran it again. They ran a play action pass first play of the second half scored a touch down and never ran another play action. If something different works wouldn’t it make sense to do it more?

These offensive coaches don’t have a very high iq. That has been exposed. Their in game adjustments are atrocious.  Jared Goff is infinitely better now than when Taylor was his qb coach. That tells me everything Now that the defense is struggling and can’t carry the wins they will be exposed.

They're making up for those screen plays now by running them constantly...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor play calling is trash! - THE PISTONS - 09-17-2023, 07:23 PM