Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Board Fantasy Baseball (The Show)
(09-18-2023, 09:57 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Well, I didn't earn my win as the competition didn't start their Sunday pitchers. I'll take the free pass as I advance in the playoffs.

I expect a tough fight.  My pitchers don't line up for Monday Tuesday, Saturday Sunday of good pitchers 
going 2 games.  F/A is void of good 2 game pitchers this week.  I did the next best thing and saw I was one true RP short, so I grabbed the Closer for the NY Mets the rest of the season.  Saves and Holds score points also.  Anyway, I'm back to having 4 RP that put up Saves and Holds.

You are in Tecmo, and if you get HOT this week, you move on to the leagues World Series next week.  I do not under estimate you.  You have won in football, and you are 2 weeks away from winning in baseball.  Forget the season records, it's all about who gets HOT or LUCKY this week.   My pitching isn't as good as what I drafted, a lot of injuries that I had to drop, and fill in.  That hurts me because I drafted pitching heavy and started season with worst hitting team in league.   I think I improved my hitters over the season, but did I improve them enough for Play-Off Championships ?   

It is all set up for a tough battle with you Tecmo.  I wish I had good starting pitchers to go 2 games this week, but the dice didn't roll that way,.  I scraped the bottom of the barrel to come up with 2 or 3 to pitch the first 2 days, but questionable if they give me any points. I'm in for a hard week with you Tecmo.   
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Board Fantasy Baseball (The Show) - kevin - 09-18-2023, 02:34 PM