Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
News: Joe Burrow had a grimace of pain for every step leaving the field.
(09-18-2023, 06:56 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Sorry we have very little information to verify the assumption that his calf issue was going to linger... We have no clue what the doctors were saying, what trainers were saying and lets be honest no clue what Burrow was saying behind the scenes.  Though i believe Joe was quoted saying he would be ready and good to go for Game 1, if he actually said that then from your perspective more blame on Joe since he led the Bengals down a road of we are all good.

I also remember reading a few experts say this could feel good but aggravate like a hamstring.. these type of injury could just pop up after you feel fine. 

The way we played 1st game, regardless if Burrow was 100% we were losing that game and might be sitting 1-1.  The team needs to play better as a whole, and is good enough to win with the backups we have on roster if they play to the level we have seen in the recent past.

Well I said we don't know what the doctors were saying but the team did. Even if we assume it's a hard injury to gauge and it can linger and possibly flare up after it feels better. Then the team still should've prepared for worst case scenario. I do not think Jake Browning is coming in and winning. Maybe if we are top defense which I don't think we do at the moment.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: News: Joe Burrow had a grimace of pain for every step leaving the field. - NUGDUKWE - 09-18-2023, 07:56 PM
Burrow calf / injury watch.... - Tony - 09-18-2023, 09:13 AM
RE: Burrow calf / injury watch.... - Tony - 09-18-2023, 09:28 AM
RE: Burrow calf / injury watch.... - Nepa - 09-18-2023, 09:33 AM