Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
News: Joe Burrow had a grimace of pain for every step leaving the field.
(09-18-2023, 08:06 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Well we won;t know till he gets under center. the team is talented enough and has played well enough before to win with a young QB... It is not that easy to always get solid backups, there are not that many plus some want to go to a team they have a chance of maybe unseeding the starter.. that is not happening here. Also look at a few other teams with their backups.. Sieman has more games and starts under his belt a few backups of solid QBS such as  Kyle Allen backs up Allen,  Easton Stick is Herbert backup White backup to Tua.. Dobbs back up to Jackson,   These are not quality backups but it is not like a ton of backups with experience are out there.  Sieman was expected to be the backup but he played bad...

That's fair enough. I had thought as much during the preseason when people were screaming for a borderline starter at backup. I thought of all the reasons you just pointed out as to why we don't have one. I don't have faith in Browning but we would have to see it first like you said. I think the odds are very much against it though and hopefully Burrow can go.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: News: Joe Burrow had a grimace of pain for every step leaving the field. - NUGDUKWE - 09-18-2023, 08:26 PM
Burrow calf / injury watch.... - Tony - 09-18-2023, 09:13 AM
RE: Burrow calf / injury watch.... - Tony - 09-18-2023, 09:28 AM
RE: Burrow calf / injury watch.... - Nepa - 09-18-2023, 09:33 AM