Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
News: Joe Burrow had a grimace of pain for every step leaving the field.
(09-18-2023, 06:46 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Well I meant after the injury happened in camp they should've been looking to bring in a viable back up. I would've personally been trying to get Dalton in and seeing if a late Rd pick could've freed him up. But I suppose Wentz might have been a realistic answer but not sure if money situation would have worked out. As far as now? I'm not sure there is a guy you could pull in I suppose Wentz is still available but not sure that route would be worth it at this point. 

I'm just frustrated because as fans we are all left in the dark. Outside speculation was Burrow would miss the 1st month of the season but everything from the team said he would be ready week 1. Now here we are 3 weeks in and he obviously wasn't ready and may be missing even more time. Didn't Hurst strain his calf last year? I didn't think he missed much time.

And so did Hubbard, and that's the whole point. You said you're frustrated as a fan because you are left in the dark and not given a definitive answer. There ARE no definitive answers with injuries like this, they take what they take. Could be a week, could be 6. What i do know is it was important to play him from the beginning if we want a shot this year because of the competition in the AFC. Otherwise, he's be coming in around week four or five, with still no reps. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: News: Joe Burrow had a grimace of pain for every step leaving the field. - Sled21 - 09-19-2023, 09:37 AM
Burrow calf / injury watch.... - Tony - 09-18-2023, 09:13 AM
RE: Burrow calf / injury watch.... - Tony - 09-18-2023, 09:28 AM
RE: Burrow calf / injury watch.... - Nepa - 09-18-2023, 09:33 AM