Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Joe Biden lies exposed.Karine Jean-Pierre last week lies again also.
(09-19-2023, 09:15 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Still very odd though. he was just appointed the job on Feb 10, 2015, and got approval to seize Burisma Owner's property on Feb 2, 2016. Barely a year into the job and fired in March and the claim is he didn't move fast enough on Burisma? To me this isn't a job where you should move fast on, got to make sure you dot your I's and cross your T's, mistakes lead to parachutes. Overall it was a no-win job no matter what, sucks to be him.

The state department is also on record stating Shokin was doing a great job fighting corruption also, but liberals want us to believe within a few months (once he took action against Burisma and HB's boss) he all of a sudden was corrupt. They want us to believe Shokin was corrupt, yet he was hired less than 1 year from the JB's threat fire him or you don't get the money.

Then we also know a reliable FBI informant told the F.B.I the Biden's got 10 million from the Ukrainian President for firing Shokin.

I see a bunch of cover up articles but no factual evidence Biden was tasked with threatening the Ukrainian president to fire Shokin. But there is evidence the Biden's were paid 10 million and also as I have stated the US Stae Department approved the loan prior to JB headed to Ukraine and months prior were very happy with NEW prosecutor Shokin. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Biden lies exposed.Karine Jean-Pierre last week lies again also. - Luvnit2 - 09-19-2023, 09:59 AM