Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Joe Biden lies exposed.Karine Jean-Pierre last week lies again also.
Let's get the thread back on track.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-hunter-bidens-team-keep-shifting-goalposts-denying-joes-involvement-businesses

White House, Hunter Biden’s team keep shifting goalposts in denying Joe’s involvement with businesses
President Biden's blanket denials have gotten more specific over time
By Jessica Chasmar , Cameron Cawthorne Fox News
Published September 19, 2023 5:00am EDT

House Republicans who are investigating the Biden family have accused the White House of shifting its narrative in denying that Biden was involved with his son’s businesses. In 2019, Biden emphatically denied ever discussing business matters with his son, despite Hunter's longtime business partner, Eric Schwerin, handling the elder Biden's finances throughout the entirety of the Obama administration.

Then- Vice President Biden also met with over a dozen of Hunter’s foreign business partners, as previously reported by Fox News Digital.

"First of all, I have never discussed with my son or my brother or anyone else anything having to do with their business, period," Biden said in August 2019. "There wasn't any hint of scandal at all when we were there. It was the same kind of strict, strict rules. That's why I never talk with my son or my brother or anyone else, even distant family about their business interest, period."

"I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings," a frustrated Biden told Fox News reporter Peter Doocy a month later. "You should be looking at Trump. Trump’s doing this because he knows I’ll beat him like a drum. … Everybody’s looked at it and said there’s nothing there. Ask the right question."

"I don’t discuss business with my son," Biden said again the next month in October 2019.

The narrative, however, took a drastic turn in June when the White House began saying Biden was not "in business" with his son during his vice presidency.

"As we have said many times before, the president was not in business with his son," White House counsel’s office spokesman Ian Sams said in a June 29 statement.

"The answer remains the same," White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said during a July 24 briefing. "The president was never in business with his son. I just don’t have anything else to add."
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Biden lies exposed.Karine Jean-Pierre last week lies again also. - Luvnit2 - 09-19-2023, 10:05 AM