Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
News: Joe Burrow had a grimace of pain for every step leaving the field.
(09-19-2023, 01:13 PM)motoarch Wrote: I bet you could get him for less than that.  Once the season is over the Vikings would get nothing for him so I can't see them asking for a first rounder and they definitely aren't interested in another WR right now.  A second rounder would probably get the job done unless the jets are desperate and think cousins give them a shot at an SB in which case the the price goes up and they ask for too much.

The reason I say too much is if you get him what do you do at seasons end?  Can trade him as his contact is up and you have no intention of re-upping him as you have burrow.  So if you don't win a SB you're just throwing draft capital in the trash.

That's why these Madden trade ideas are stupid.

Well, my thought is that we're probably not going to resign Tee so at best we'll tag him, but if Burrow is done for the season, can't do much better than Cousins as a replacement. So, basically, you're giving up probably 1 or 2 more seasons of Tee to have a high quality guy at QB for the rest of this season. Then after the season let him sign elsewhere unless he wants to stay as our backup for the vet minimum lol
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: News: Joe Burrow had a grimace of pain for every step leaving the field. - PhilHos - 09-19-2023, 01:30 PM
Burrow calf / injury watch.... - Tony - 09-18-2023, 09:13 AM
RE: Burrow calf / injury watch.... - Tony - 09-18-2023, 09:28 AM
RE: Burrow calf / injury watch.... - Nepa - 09-18-2023, 09:33 AM