Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
News: Joe Burrow had a grimace of pain for every step leaving the field.
(09-19-2023, 01:29 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Everyone is acting like this was some boneheaded decision. There is no way to know when these things are healed. Burrow said he was 100%, are they supposed to call him a liar and bench him during 2 Division games? Calf injuries can linger, and there is no timetable. I guess they could have played it safe and put him on season ending IR though, right? Because he could have sat till game 6, and then re-aggravated it then. It's luck of the draw.
As for Browning, I'm not sure people aren't selling him short. He worked with Palmer in the off season, his escapability in the pocket is close to Burrow's, and we've never seen him out there with the #1s having had a week of reps. I'd like to see what he can do before writing him off. 

Agree with all point, including Browning. We just don't know. Would have loved for the team to actually have him passing against Cleveland, when he was in for almost half a quarter, instead of one pass, mostly runs, and kneel downs.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: News: Joe Burrow had a grimace of pain for every step leaving the field. - Nepa - 09-19-2023, 01:57 PM
Burrow calf / injury watch.... - Tony - 09-18-2023, 09:13 AM
RE: Burrow calf / injury watch.... - Tony - 09-18-2023, 09:28 AM
RE: Burrow calf / injury watch.... - Nepa - 09-18-2023, 09:33 AM