Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Joe Biden lies exposed.Karine Jean-Pierre last week lies again also.
(09-19-2023, 02:25 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Just an FYI, the accountant's claim he told Congress he was not aware of HB's business deals was debunked by James Comer. Comer said they have yet to have Schwerin (HB's and JB's) money manager testify under oath. They have also not interviewed HB under oath nor Tony Bobulinski and other HB business partners.

But going through the last post, I see evidence verified by CNN. Evidence JB, the white house and liberals say did not exist. The other thing is CNN fact checkers gave no Pinocchio's, but have given JB a lot of them in last 2 years.

It appears the first impeachment hearing is next Thursday. They are also issuing subpoenas to banks both domestic and abroad for Jim, Hunter and Joe Biden this week. It is also my understanding they are issuing subpoenas also to look at any safety deposit boxes for Biden family members also.

This thread was about exposing the lies of Je Biden and also his press secretary Karine Jean- Pierre.

The thread is proving Biden's huge lies.

Also, just an FYI, HB's new attorney went on record stating Joe Biden was never in business with HB WHILE HE WAS VP. I highlight the while Joe Biden because I am curious why the attorney did not say NEVER IN HIS LIFE. A lot of the issues actually happened after Joe Biden was not in office from 2017 to 2020.

That's not "debunking".  That's admitting they don't have anything.

This thread is only proving people are willing to believe anything as long as it attacks the person they don't like no matter if there are true facts or not.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Biden lies exposed.Karine Jean-Pierre last week lies again also. - GMDino - 09-19-2023, 03:40 PM